Nothing too out of the ordinary has happened in the past two weeks, lots of class time and teaching each other and our mock investigators. It's actually super cool, I can't remember whether I've described it or not, but our teachers pretend to be people that they taught on their missions and we teach them. So far it's been nonmembers that they've been acting as, so we have to teach them everything right down the the basics of prayer, but this week one is going to be a less active and I'm pretty excited to see how that changes the dynamic of the teaching and how much more they'll be able to contribute.
Having a lot of fun with the district, sometimes we have quite a bit of trouble focusing in the afternoon and especially at night. But we sit still pretty well in the morning so what more could they want! I sure am gonna miss these people once I head to New Jersey, 3 of them are coming with me, so I have that to look forward too! But I've definitely made some lifelong friends with these people between all the experiences we've shared here, all the stories we've told to one another, and all that we've learned together.
| District 12 |
I'm doing well down here and like I said, can't wait to get back into the states and start working! This gospel is so powerful and I know that it can help every single person on this Earth. Until next time!
-Elder Jordan
| views of Mexico |
No comments:
Post a Comment