It's finally
starting to cool off over here! No snow for Christmas though, it's
gonna be 60 on Christmas day so hopes are pretty low for me. Things are
going really well though! I have a new companion, Elder Obley, who is
from Samoa and he's already served in this branch before so we're gonna
have a good time looking up some of the people that he knows from when
he was here last year. Something that's pretty fun is Elder Obley likes
to street contact people. Stopping people in their tracks and talking
with them about Christ. I used to be terrified of this, but it's
interesting how you get used to things. That's not to say I don't get a
little nervous doing it though. But doing it in the Cold is especially
delicious because people aren't about to hang out outside for anything!
We stop them anyways and try to talk to them, but it's been really good
to see what people's thoughts are on Christmas. Their favorite parts and
what it means to them. There's some pretty good people out there that
like to keep Christmas simple! In all the talking with people though I
did get the chance to talk with a guy about his various drug abuse, good
stuff.
We also got
together as a mission this week to do a little Christmas celebrating and
listen to some talks about Christmas. Always good to see some friends
from the mission and in the spirit of Christmas too! Something that my
wise father told me last week is that this is a really beautiful time of
the year because, whether your Christian or not, you're thinking of
others. Be it in regards to a gift for someone or in a desire to serve a
little more in this season, people aren't worrying about themselves as
much for once and it's a beautiful thing. So that's my random thought on
Christmas for ya, I guess just keep thinking of others more often and
you'll stay happier. Although I'll definitely be missing some family
traditions this upcoming week, I'm definitely happy where I'm at and
know it's a small sacrifice to make. I can still feel the love and even
catch some of the smells from this far away and know that my new family
over here is taking care of me real well. Love you all! Have a very
Feliz Navidad!
Elder Jordan
Gclub To play casino games online is not unusual.
ReplyDeleteG club As a leading online betting website, bets on online casino games are no longer an issue because online betting is not playing today. For fun to play games, online gambling is to generate millions of dollars in just a few minutes.
Playing online casino games nowadays is considered to be one of the options that allow players to play online games without boring fun and online betting on the site of our online casino is. Fun to make money with the player and the easiest way to do it. By playing online gambling games with our online casino site, it is a fun new alternative to making your online gambling addictive a boring and challenging one. You go by default with me.
To play online gambling games. Every time you start placing bets, the odds are that you can raise and raise from 100 to become millions in just a few minutes. You can become rich millionaire already. So if you think about online betting, we want you to think about the services of the website. Gclub มือถือ