Cover Photo

Cover Photo

Monday, April 11, 2016

Sickness April 11, 2016

Well, it's been another whole week, and I got some gnarly throat thing going on right now. On Friday we went to go proselyting in another companionship's area because it recently got opened up and they're struggling a little with the amount of people they have to teach. So we did some work in the rain and I was not prepared for the weather. So by Sunday I wasn't doing too good. Doing better now though! Another sickness that struck though was that on Friday as well, Sergio, who was baptized, got kidney stones and he is stuck in the hospital until today, when he's supposed to be operated on to have the stones removed. So he wasn't able to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost on Sunday, but we're good to go for next week! I don't have my notes for the week, so those are the biggest events of the week. Sorry the email is lame today, but that is all!
Love you guys! Take it easy!
Elder Hordan

No comments:

Post a Comment