Cover Photo

Cover Photo

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Back to Newark!! February 1, 2016

I got some fantastic news this morning. So every six weeks they do transfers, and this Tuesday is when they're going to be switching a bunch of missionaries up with new missionaries coming in and the ones that finish go home.  So this morning, we got a call from the mission president and after he let me know that his computer was being slow and a nice long pause, he told me I'm going back to NEWARK!!! I'm gonna have the same area I had when I was brand spankin new with some add ons too. I'm Daggum Stoked!! Super happy to be going back! So that's definitely the highlight of this week. We went sledding last week and had a ball doing that, but a lot of the week was gearing up my companion for heading home. He had some serious packing and last rites to run through. It was cool to say goodbye to some people that he's taught and getting to see how he's touched their lives. I'm really looking forward to getting to see some of the people that I've come to love. Gonna be getting pretty good coming up here! Love you guys! Hope you're all doing just fine. Take it easy!
Elder Jordan

Fermin and family

1 comment:


  1. G club Online casino Standardized

    G club Online casinos offer online casinos. Bets on the player can play with fun. Bets are open to all types of online gambling. A player who is interested in using online betting services to earn money for himself and his family can come to bet on the service of our website. Investors who are interested in betting online gambling players can use it here.

    In addition, the gambler who used to play online gambling with us, the player can bet on it. Just Investors Investors Join Us Without downloading the application, you can join game online betting with us unknowingly. Just have internet, you can play gmae anywhere, anytime. With a lot of bets.

    We also have jackpots that will give you more if you are interested in being part of our online casino games on the web. And today, investors who come to the investment service on our website, investors will get a lot of promotions that players are interested in investing here. Gclub มือถือ

    ReplyDelete